Bluetree Group is on the rise! Thanks to exceptional growth across all areas of the business, we're looking for talented individuals to join us in reshaping the future of print and medical manufacturing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to co-ordinate, support and advise the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety.
To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to.
To work with all areas of the business to deliver continuous improvement in health and safety practice and a positive Health and Safety Culture.
With a starting salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience + Progression opportunities and weekly pay.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the Company.
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
- Manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings. Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular reports to the wider business and Senior Management on relevant health and safety activities, performance and improvement activities.
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers, solicitors, etc.
- Deliver continuous improvement in all Health and Safety systems, processes and performance in all of the above mentioned areas.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
How to apply:
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting a copy of an up-to-date CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be well suited to this role.
What’s not to like?
● Great office facilities and a state-of-the-art production environment
● Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
● Two-day company induction followed by a comprehensive department introduction
● Wide range of internal and external training available
● Enrolment into the company pension scheme (after 3 months)
● Free onsite parking
● Free fruit
Bluetree Group is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from carers or parents.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page www.bluetreegroup.co.uk.