Bluetree Group is on the rise! Thanks to exceptional growth across all areas of the business, we’re looking for talented individuals to join us in reshaping the future of print and medical manufacturing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planning and Production Controller to join our existing team at Kingsbury Press due to the growth of the company. The role will be to Support both the production team and procurement division to ensure jobs are scheduled and allocated with the correct materials to complete jobs on time to support continued business growth and high customer demand
- Prioritise jobs based on demand
- Ensure right materials are in place to get jobs complete on time
- Feedback to wider team around progress of open jobs
- Reporting on productivity of the production floor
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask dealing with multiple workstreams
- Confident at working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic/starting salary of £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
- Due to the nature of this role its anticipated that this role will be office based 5 days a week at our office in Doncaster at the Iport – DN11 0BF
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and the opportunity to earn up to 7 additional days, the longer you work here
- Health cash plan
- Critical illness cover
- Long Service gifts
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- Quarterly team social event
- Discount/voucher schemes
- Wellbeing support, including access to mental health support lines and personal skills workshops such as managing your money
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, snacks, and beverages in the Bluetree canteen
- Regular social events and team-building activities, such as our annual sports day
Bluetree Group is the UK’s largest online printer and in 2020, became the UK’s first manufacturer of Type IIR Surgical masks. They have since continued growing their product range through the development of innovative Transparent masks and other PPE.
Bluetree exists to manufacture and sell high volume, premium products through investing in the latest technology and its highly skilled team. The manufacturer consists of two divisions, Bluetree Print and Bluetree Medical, which are both supported by a Central team.
In 2021, Bluetree Group acquired Doncaster- based luxury printer, Kingsbury Press, branching out into the publishing industry and has aims of expanding into packaging solutions in the future
Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
Who are Bluetree Group?
- We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
- We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.1 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years