Bluetree Group is on the rise! Thanks to exceptional growth across all areas of the business, we’re looking for talented individuals to join us in reshaping the future of print and medical manufacturing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our existing team due to the growth of the company. The role will be to work with all departments across our business to solve organisational problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- To create structured, high quality, maintainable code for class leading websites and supporting back-office systems.
- NET Development
- HTML/CSS/JS/Node/Angular or similar
- Development of automation solutions
- New technology adoption
- Agile Development and Lean start up principles
- Maintain a professional level of contact with internal colleagues and external customers
- Proficient in JS, HTML and CSS
- Coding ability in C# .NET/Core MVC or similar
- Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, JIRA) or similar
- Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Ability to develop business relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, stay calm and resolves issues
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL and reporting
- Negotiable depending upon experience
- 09:00 – 17:30: with flexible working hours (07:30 – 18:00 with core hours)
- Hybrid approach to WFH and office based
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and the opportunity to earn additional days, the longer you work here
- Health cash plan
- Critical illness cover
- Long Service gifts
- Enhanced Family Pay
- Paid social events
- Discount/voucher schemes
- Wellbeing support, including access to mental health support lines and personal skills workshops such as managing your money
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, snacks, and beverages in the Bluetree canteen
- Regular social events and team-building activities, such as our annual sports day
Bluetree Group is the UK’s largest online printer and in 2020, became the UK’s first manufacturer of Type IIR Surgical masks. They have since continued growing their product range through the development of innovative Transparent masks and other PPE.
Bluetree exists to manufacture and sell high volume, premium products through investing in the latest technology and its highly skilled team. The manufacturer consists of two divisions, Bluetree Print and Bluetree Medical, which are both supported by a Central team.
In 2021, Bluetree Group acquired Doncaster- based luxury printer, Kingsbury Press, branching out into the publishing industry and has aims of expanding into packaging solutions in the future
Our combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath Upon Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 165,000 square foot facility is just a 15-minute drive from either the M1 or A1M and boasts ample free on-site parking. We’re also located on a major bus route which is just a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell.
Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
Who are Bluetree Group?
- We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
- We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.1 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years