A highly unique role has arisen for a business-minded Executive Assistant here at Bluetree Group, a multi award-winning manufacturing business. This really is an incredible opportunity for a highly capable and committed individual to join our most Senior Directors team whilst being exposed to the workings of a rapidly expanding and innovative business.
Working directly with the two founding Directors of the business and their Executive Assistant you will be an integral part of the team, shouldering high levels of responsibility whilst offering an exceptional level of support. The Directors are looking for someone who is bright, analytical, trustworthy and ultimately has a desire to learn. It is vital that you are confident working with numbers and Excel.
What will the role involve?
The predominant aim of this role is to enable the Directors to be as effective as possible by freeing up their time and helping to organise their workloads. This will mean that in some instances you will need to take complete ownership of areas and lead projects, in others you will be working closely with the Directors. Due to this, you will need to be able to work independently and use your own initiative, although your journey with Bluetree will start with the necessary training to give you the foundation that you need.
You will be a true right hand to the Directors and will have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail. Always one step ahead your incredible organisational skills will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
Who are we looking for?
- Impeccable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A fantastic team worker, able to work alongside people at all levels in the business and confidently lead projects
- Analytical and confident working with data
- Highly motivated & driven
- Strong research skills
- A proactive & quick thinker, able to develop innovative solutions to problems
- High levels of flexibility
- Confident decision maker
- Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
What will a typical day look like?
9:00 Grab a coffee and catch up with our MD to organise next month’s off-site event
9:30 Review an important business contract before sending to our E-Commerce Director to sign off
10:30 Attend this week’s Board meeting
12:00 Research an internal project and put together a report to send to the Board
13:00 Grab some lunch with the team and enjoy a short break
13:30 Catch up on both Director’s email inboxes & calendars to ensure everything is up to date
14:00 Analyse some data ahead of this afternoons Project Meeting
15:00 Meet with the project team
16:00 Prepare & circulate the agenda and slides for next week’s Operations meeting
17:30 Time to go home!
A bit about Bluetree
Bluetree are a family of over 650 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we’ve grown from humble beginnings to become the UK’s largest online printing business and medical consumables manufacturer.
Bluetree’s combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath Upon Dearne which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. The state-of-the-art 165,000 sq. ft facility is just a 15-minute drive from both the M1 and A1 motorways, and boasts ample free onsite parking. Bluetree operates through two divisions; Bluetree Print and Bluetree Medical with customers ranging from small independent businesses to large public sector clients. Using cutting edge technology and innovative systems they manufacture high quality printed products and Medical consumables for the print and Medical markets.
When you walk through the doors, you realise that people are central to all of Bluetree’s operations. It’s a place for people who are curious and ambitious. If you thrive in a people-centric and fast-paced environment, then we’d love to hear from you.
- We’re award winning – a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key – each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the NHS
- We have fun – our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.5 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development – from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology – to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facilities and we were finalists in the Northern Tech Awards
What will happen next?
This will be the process for those successful candidates following the application for this role:
Stage 1 – An initial telephone interview
Stage 2 – A few tests and a final round interview with our Directors