Bluetree Group is on the rise! Thanks to exceptional growth across all areas of the business, we’re looking for talented individuals to join us in reshaping the future of print and medical manufacturing.
Are you looking to a join a dynamic marketing team that are passionate about delivering ambitious campaigns that will add real value to brand growth?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join us at Route 1 Print, the UK’s largest online trade printer. We support and empower our clients by putting them at the heart of everything we do.
You will be responsible for the day to day marketing of the brand from email marketing sends to magazine adverts.
· Basic salary of £20,000-£25,000 DOE Paid Weekly
· 09:00 – 17:30: with flexible working hours (07:30 – 18:00 core hours)
· Hybrid approach to WFH and office based
· Benefits package which increases with length of service
· Comprehensive and Ongoing training and development
· Excellent communication and written skills
· A positive and flexible attitude to work
· The ability to analyse and interpret data to make informed creative decisions
· Experience in marketing / digital marketing role
· Experience developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
· A business or marketing related degree is desirable but not essential
· An understanding of digital marketing channels and how they work together
· An understanding of how digital marketing can be used to acquire new customers
Bluetree Group operates through two Divisions, Bluetree Print (with brands instantprint and Route1Print) and Bluetree Medical. We retail our products to all sectors from small businesses to the largest High Street names and the NHS.
Our combined office, production and training facilities are located in Wath Upon Dearne which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 165,000 square foot facility is just a 15-minute drive from either the M1 or A1M and boasts ample free on-site parking. We’re also located on a major bus route which is just a few minutes away from the train